Social responsibility has been the basis of success of the group right from its incorporation. We have defined our core values – Care, Passion, Awareness and Improvement – to guide in all segments we cater.
As a constructive partner in the communities in which we operate, we been doing real works to realize our social responsibility objectives, thereby building value for our clients and employees.
Few such steps under the able guidance of Our Chairman Emeritus are as follows:
- We have been working since 4 decades on prevention and better handling of Road Rage, covered by various national newspapers and TV shows. Similar to scheme of Delhi Govt- Farishte Dilli Ke. More than 97 road accident patients have been personally transported since 1984 by Chairman Emeritus.
- Donated Microscope Onco surgery machine to Bala Sahib Gurudwara Hospital in 2019
- Adoption of children of Road rage victims – 5 nos. families already adopted.
- Sponsoring of Education (Graduation) of students from humble background – 19 nos.
- Sponsoring of Slum Upgradation programs for better hygiene and waste management – Swami Vivekanand Camp, Delhi
- Supported various families, UPSC coaching students (1400 nos. Rajender Nagar), Covid patients through Langar (2000 meals thrice a day), medicines, transportation to home town/villages, during the Covid 19 crisis in 2020.
- Supported BPOs in free handling and logistics of Computers/IT equipment during Lockdown which survived job for thousands of Indians
- Handling a small Charitable hospital above Gurudwara Bhar ghar, Roshanara Road since 4 decades
- Donated and operating 2 nos. Ambulances through Shaheed Bhagat Singh Sewa Dal and One bus. All 3 nos. dedicatedly working on transportation of Covid patients or their cremation.
- Our Chairman, Emeritus is also the Chief Patron of Shaheed Bhagat Singh Sewa Dal which till date has carried approx 42,000 dead bodies for cremation & approx 45,000 patients free of cost. The NGO has carried out app 15,000 Free of Cost Cremations for Needy and Poor. Even during the Covid 19 crisis, the NGO did free of cost cremations of approx 4000 bodies for families which were either poor or were isolated/hospitalised due to Covid-19.